- Comfortable and Breathable Headband Attached
- Headband is Made With Cool-Fit Fabric That Actively Pulls Heat From Your Scalp
- Cap Size Can be Adjusted to Fit Various Head Sizes.
- Combs For Extra Security.
- Functional, Yet Chic And Comfy Style.
- Great Protective Style For Any Occasion
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances only when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
How To Install
- Pull your hair back into a low ponytail or bun.
- Insert front comb, hold the cap down, insert the back comb and pull the drawstring to secure.
- Secure the head band using Velcro, Lay your edges and style as desired.